PLANO, Texas, Oct. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Huawei Technologies USA has confirmed it will address the critical issue of privacy and information security at Reuters MOMENTUM – the leading global emerging technology conference and executive virtual event which will be held on Wednesday, October 27.
Speaking on behalf of Huawei Technologies USA, Andy Purdy, Chief Security Officer, will explore prevalent consumer and regulatory issues surrounding the right to privacy, how information is used and how it’s protected given the rise of cyberattacks and heightened government regulation. The discussion, moderated by Nadira Tudor, TV & Radio Broadcast Journalist/Presenter, will take place on October 27 at 12:00 p.m. EST and will also include insights from Trevor Hughes, President and CEO of The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
“This conversation comes at a pivotal point in the global narrative,” said Purdy. “Given the sophistication of malicious cyber attackers and our growing dependence on connected devices and 5G technologies, privacy and information transparency have never been more important.”
Running October 27-29, Reuters MOMENTUM brings together more than 25,000 executive attendees to hear from the world’s most influential technologists, policymakers, NGOs and business leaders, including:
- Page Motes, Head of Corporate Sustainability, Dell Technologies
- Joe Geagea, Executive Vice President, Chevron
- Nigel Duffy, Global AI Leader, EY
- Ranjeeta Singh, Chief Product Officer, The Climate Corporation
- David Eyton, EVP Innovation & Engineering, bp
- Yuri Sebregts, EVP & Chief Technology Officer, Shell
- Scott Spradley, Chief Technology Officer, Tyson Foods
- Andy Purdy, Chief Security Officer, Huawei Technologies USA
- Emily Heath, SVP, Chief Trust and Security Officer, DocuSign
- Lynn Oldham, Chief People Officer, Zoom
- Trevor Hughes, President and CEO, IAPP
- Susan Doniz, Chief Information Officer, Boeing
- Mark Gainey, Co-founder and Chairman, Strava
- Vish Sankaran, Global Chief Innovation Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Karen Dolva</…….