MEXICO CITY & SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nov 9, 2021–
NDS Cognitive Labs, a leading digital transformation solutions provider serving the U.S., Latin America and Europe, announced today that NDS Technical Talent is now available to enterprises worldwide.
As the largest community of technologists in Latin America, NDS Technical Talent includes 20,000 professionals trained in global standards for software development, AI, cloud, and digital transformation solutions. Reporting 200% year-over-year growth in implementations, NDS Technical Talent includes regular certification and training for community members, in partnership with U.S. and Mexico academic institutions and leading global enterprises.
For more information about NDS Technical Talent and to access the community of 20,000 technical professionals: https://ndscognitivelabs.com/tech-talent-home-page/
Social, technological and economic factors are contributing to the explosion of innovation and technology development in Mexico:
- 76% of technology companies have a presence in Mexico
- Mexico is home to four of the top technical universities in the world
- Mexico’s technical workforce is expanding at three times the global average
- 20% of all graduates have a degree in IT
- Mexico ranks #1 in ease of doing business in LatAm
- Mexico leads in LatAm for mobility innovation
“For more than a decade, we’ve been focused on sophisticated technology implementations for technology giants with a presence in Mexico like IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and Intel,” said Gustavo Parés, CEO of NDS Cognitive Labs, and President of the Global Information Technology Management association. “We’re proud to announce today that NDS Technical Talent, featuring 20,000 highly skilled technologists, is available to address the talent shortages of well-funded start-ups, mid-size companies and enterprises worldwide.”
Highlights of the NDS Technical Talent offering include:
- Experienced technology professionals tested and trained in global standards
- Continuous training in AI, cloud, and digital transformation solutions
- Superior English language skills
- Nearshoring: proximity to the United States, North and South America
- Top talent from Mexico’s globally recognized technology universities
- Three flexible ways to engage:
- Managed Teams – a dedicated team that reports to the client
- Staff Augmentation – hourly or part-time support
- Project-based development – end-to-end delivery of custom technology solutions
About NDS Cognitive Labs
NDS Cognitive Labs drives technology growth and innovation worldwide through NDS Technical Talent, its proprietary community of 20,000 professionals trained in global standards. Co-located in Mexico, the United States and Europe, NDS Cognitive Labs provides nearshoring …….